Monday 5 August 2013

Twitter header photos to inspire your love.



Twitter  unveiled its new header image option, which is very similar to the cover image on Fac book’s Timeline. This is a big news for brands as well as the tweeters. As by adding headers they can attract lot of traffic to their profiles.
Snow Dog

But since the unveiling, we haven't seen a lot of brands using the twitter cover photo. What's interesting is how many brands have updated the Twitter Banner yet. Maybe brands are taking their time to get their twitter cover images just right with their creative teams. Or, maybe many of them are waiting to see what other brands will do. 

Cute Cat
But the tweeters on twitter are taking full a advantage of these twitter cover photos. They are ready to convey their messages to their friends, relatives just by uploading twitter banners. By this they don’t need to say anything. Jus they have to upload the Twitter cover photos related to their feeling.
Some of the twitter header photos are as follows:-

You complete me


Sending my love

Written Love


Run To You


 
Safe and Warm

For more header images you can visit our official website www.twitrcoverz.com

1 comment:

  1. Yippeee…dude, I feel like walking over and giving you a big bear hug. Thank you for taking time to tell me all about freelance job opportunities. Can you give some advice on where I can upload my stuff? I am a wannabe music composer and have quite a few original pieces that I am eagerly waiting to sell. I hit upon some cool sites like Graphic Design, Professional Logo Design. Do you know of more such places on the internet where there are people to buy my work? Just can’t wait to begin.

    ReplyDelete